Saturday, October 15, 2016

Business 183


This semester I am really enjoying the class that I am taking at BYU-I on business.  Through this class I am finding a fire that is beginning to burn.  I am excited to take on the task of entrepreneurship.  I know there is a lot to learn, but I look forward to it.  This class provides so many resources and the experiences of others that help guide us in making our own decisions in the business world.  I look forward to continue learning and finding the confidence that I lack.

As part of the class we watched a podcast called “A Hero’s Journey”.  Reminded me of my last post.  He said that it we should find our God-given gifts and use them in a way that bring you great joy and satisfying a great need in the world.  I had discussed the wonders of being able to do something you love and actually make a living from it… but I had not considered the thought of satisfying a great need through my talents and making a difference. 

I desire to find that joy in life; to be that person that wakes up every morning filled with vigor to do what I love and do best.  To be able to walk out my door and know that I am not only making a difference in my life, but also in the life of another, and better yet, a difference in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment